NEW PROCEDURES - APPOINTMENTS
- Please continue to call the practice in the first instance for advice. We may not have to actually see your pet and could prescribe remotely.
- Do not visit the practice unless you have an appointment (or a true emergency where you have been unable to call ahead).
- Do not visit if you are unwell.
- If you do not feel comfortable entering the building we are happy to take your pet in without you, just as we have been doing up to now.
- Wear a face covering, which should remain over your nose and mouth at all times, while in the practice.
- Come to the FRONT door at your appointment time. Please DO NOT come early or late. If you are going to be late, please call.
- Our door will still be locked so please knock and we will let you in and escort you throughout the visit.
- We can only allow one human per visit in to the building (unless there are exceptional circumstances).
- Sanitise your hands on entry (and exit) by using our sanitising stations.
- Please refrain from touching anything other than your pet as far as possible.
- If possible, please minimise what you bring in to the practice (ie no bags, rucksacks, coats).
- We will have a container for your car keys, wallet, purse etc to go in which will always be in your sight and sanitised between each client.
- Strict social distancing procedures are being utilised to avoid contact. Please observe our signage.
- We will have screens in place and staff will be in full PPE.
- Appointments must be kept to no more than 15 minutes to avoid becoming a 'contact' in the Test and Protect Scheme.
- We appreciate if payment could be made by Apple/Android Pay, Contactless Card or over the telephone to reduce handling of our card machine.
- We still only have half our normal appointments available to offer, this is to enable us plenty time between each appointment for cleaning etc.
- Due to the additional measures to prevent any cross-contamination things may take a little longer - we know you will still be understanding of this.
NEW PROCEDURES - PRESCRIPTIONS/FOOD
- Please always call ahead to order any prescriptions, flea/tick/worming products or food.
- Payment can be taken over the phone before collecting or by Apple/Android Pay/Contactless Card in person at time of collection.
- Come to the FRONT door to collect, the door will be locked but please knock and we will hand out your products to you.
- You will have a mutually agreed time (or time frame) to collect your products - please try to adhere to it.
* SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPENDING UPON GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES AND INFECTION RATES.