- Please continue to call the practice in the first instance for advice.
- Do not visit the practice unless you have an appointment (or a true emergency where you have been unable to call ahead).
- Do not visit if you are unwell.
- Wear a face covering, which should remain over your nose and mouth at all times, while in the practice.
- Come to the front door at your appointment time. Please DO NOT come early or late. If you are going to be late, please call.
- Sanitise your hands using our stations situated at the front door and at the reception desk.
- Please refrain from touching anything other than your pet as far as possible.
- We have screens in place and staff will be in masks.
- We appreciate if payment could be made by Apple/Android Pay, Contactless Card or over the telephone to reduce handling of our card machine.
- Please always call ahead to order any prescriptions, flea/tick/worming products or food.
- Payment can be taken over the phone before collecting (We prefer this method) or by Apple/Android Pay/Contactless Card in person at time of collection.